HomeCancelling a Ride Registration
Cancelling a Ride Registration
How-To Cancel Your Registration for Rides
- Members Only: Log into your website account.
- Hover over your name in the upper right corner of your screen and choose PROFILE.
- Inside your profile, under the "Financial/Historical Data" section, choose "Event History".
- You will now see a list of rides/events you have registered for.
- To the right of the registration you desire to cancel, click on the trash can to unregister.
- Verify you are no longer register for that ride by going into the ride posting on the ride calendar. you should no longer see your name listed on the registrant list.
When cancelling a ride registration, please keep in mind to do it as soon as possible. It helps ride leaders to know they should not expect you and this will prevent them from waiting unnecessarily, holding up the rest of the group.
Additionally, at this time of restricting the number of riders in each group, it shows other members you are being respectful of them by canceling your registration to open other spots for them if you know you are not able to attend the ride you registered for.
ALTERNATE METHOD: Enter the ride posting on the calendar that you registered for and if there is a "Cancel Registration" button on the right side, click it to cancel your registration. You must be logged in to see the button.
The Premier Bicycle Club, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Non-Profit Organization
© 2021 Premier Bicycle Club